Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Potluck

Alex's teacher Mrs. Beavers-Looney has been doing a potluck luncheon each year for as long as I can remember. She has the parents bring a dish of food, The children sang and quoted a poem. It's also a good way for the parents to get to know each other. We had a great time, another co-worker and myself ended up decorating. I was chosen to take pictures and video.



The children were getting ready to recite their Thanksgiving poem, and sing their song for all the parents.

I gave my camera to one of the parents I know, so she could take pictures while I did the video. She tried, but I don't think she uses a digital camera very often.

Here is the schools principal, It looks as if she's deep in thought.These are just some of the parents that came.

Here is Alex in line for food.
Here is my good friend Tempi singing for the group, she done an excellent job, I didn't know she sung that good. The song she sang for us was Thank you Lord for your blessings on us. Here is Alexs' teacher Mrs. Beavers-Looney on ham duty, and turkey duty.
Me & Alex posing for a picture, I had to get pictures of each of the children with their family. The teacher will be doing something special with the pictures for each parent later on.

No comments: