Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas at Neinas



Thursday his class had a little Christmas party, they didn't have much time to party. They had alot of snacks and the teacher put on music but just a handful danced, Alex refused to.










Wednesday was Christmas hat day, the children who wore a hat got their names put into a box and some were chosen to get a gift, Alex got a joke book, he found one joke in that book and has teased my mother with that joke that whole day.
It goes like this: Did your mother ever lift weights?
answer: Then how did she raise a dumbell like you.

Notice his funny looking hat, I wasn't in the mood to go through the attic and look for my santa hat, so I made one. The burg. was felt from Chelseas grad party, I put to pieces together hand stitched then hot glued the batting on, and he had a hat good enough for the day. That's all I could come up with the last minute without having to go to the store.

No comments: