Friday, July 06, 2007

We're Home

We left to come home early thursday morning. The trip back was good, it rained on us in Kentucky, and again in upper Ohio. The traffic was good except in Ohio there was an accident on the ramp to another freeway and it was backed up on I75, we were only slowed down for a short while. Alex was very upset we had to come back that he cried. Alex meet a friend next door to my Aunt's house and he had a good time.
I got this picture of my cousin Jordan's baby, he was such a sweet thing, I think he even liked me a little bit.On our way home we stopped at a rest area in Ohio and had lunch. I took some hot dogs from our cook-out on the 4th, and we had that for lunch. Alex hasn't been awake very long so he was a little grumpy and didn't want his picture taken (I did it anyway).

No comments: