Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday

I got this trampoline from a friend of mine. She had it for her grandkids, but her husband did nothing but complain about it messing up the yard, so she got rid of it and I got it. We got it put up today, all that's left to do is put the net around. I'll have John do that tomorrow before he goes to work.
Alex wanted me to get on the trampoline and jump, so I did. Alex had my camera so he started taking pictures. Just a couple came out ok, the others he cut off my head.

As we were watching Alex on the trampoline I fixed my camera on mom & dad and got their attention and snapped this picture, and I got it without dad's tongue or him making faces.
I found this store that sells all kinds of handmade crafts. I picked up this solar powered lighthouse. Since I'll never have a house out of this city, I'm going to have to come up with some kind of hookup to bolt it to the house so no one will still it.



No comments: