Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blue Pigs

Tuesday the Blue Pigs came to our school and sang a few songs for the kids. They're real police officers that work the streets, and they go around to the Detroit Public Schools singing and teaching kids how to be safe. They've been doing this for 37 years. I remember seeing them when I went to school.
They had a few teachers get up and dance for everyone, and these were the only brave teachers to do that. They were dancing to My Girl.
They called a couple kids up and asked them a few questions, and if they got it all correct they won a book.





They had the whole gym get up and dance, I got these 1st graders dancing. I tried to get Alex but he wouldn't dance.


I tried getting these 5th graders pictures while they were dancing. Manuel kept dancing but she stopped.


No comments: