Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let it Snow!

Well! we're getting us a little snow storm today. According to the news we have about 7" already. I haven't been out yet to shovel so I'm not sure. Dad has been out to shovel, he said it was useless because it doesn't look like he did anything.
Above is my burning bush you can see how far up the snow is. This was about 7:30am. Below is the tree by my porch, looks like there's to much snow on it that it's making it lean.




I got these shots looking up and down the road, It's very beautiful but you can't see very far. It's not 8:45 am and it's still snowing. I've heard we are expected to get about 10", we need this next week for Christmas not now.


I hope this clears up by this evening, we have a Christmas play at church, and my son is in the choir and he is also Joseph.



I took these last 2 pictures about 2pm. Alex and John decided to get out into the snow, John cleaned up the sidewalk because it became a little bit more snow covered, not as much as I had to shovel. They let the dog out and she decides to have a taste. It's still snowing but very little.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Ya'll stay warm with all that wet stuff hanging around.

Alex does look like he is having fun though.

Dorothy said...

I'm glad that white stuff is up your way. I like a little snow, but not that much. Alex and the dog look like they are enjoying it.

With your wood stove you should stay nice and cozy.