Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kids Storm

Our Church had a kids program last night. They had Steve Harney come in and do some nickelodeon style game, with bible questions, he also did a few tricks for the kids. At the end he did a message for the kids. I took a picture of the clown, I thought the outfit was so original. She has on sweat pants and a shirt. She has ties pinned all over, I just had to get a picture.
Here he's doing a trick with his bird, but for the life of me I just can't remember the birds name.

This is one of the games the kids played, all with toilet paper. He had 4 kids in the aisle and one shooting toilet paper into the audience. The object was... they had 1min to shoot 2 rolls of toilet paper while the kids in the audience hand the toilet paper to the kids in the aisle and they were to pass it to the front and put it in the waste basket. (they made it).


Steve Harney let anyone who wanted get their picture taken with him and the bird.



No comments: