Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Our weekend started off with a basketball game on saturday morning. This isn't a good picture because I didn't know he was going to be one of the guys to do the jump ball. I was in a hurry to get my camera out and they wasn't waiting on me.

This is just a picture of my lilac bush. It's just starting to bloom and I think it smells so beautiful, I even put some in a vase in my kitchen.
Alex and John got out and was hitting some balls, I got a souvenir in the side of my truck.
Alex spent the time riding his bike, green machine and scooter, then his bike got a nail in the tire so now we have to get that fixed. I think I need to get him a new bike, I got this bike last summer and he was a little short for it, he was holding it up with his tip toes. Now the bike is too small his knees are almost touching the handlebars. That's how much he has grown since last year.
Overall our weekend hasn't been much but relaxing at home, just like the dog. Doesn't she look comfortable in her hole, our poor old dog she's going to be 11yrs this fall. I guess there's nothing much more she can do but lay around. We ended the weekend with a bbq, John barbarqued ribs. Looks like Alex really enjoyed them or at least his face enjoyed it.

No comments: