Saturday, September 13, 2008

Re: Lisa

Lisa had her surgery yesterday, and everything turned out ok. I talked with her yesterday evening and she still sounded groggy, but didn't complain about any pain yet. I'm afraid to go see her because we've got an epidemic of the flu going around the school. I had to teach science class thur. and fri. because the teacher had the flu. The other aides had to take classes also due to too many teachers out with the flu along with many many students. Alex got up wednesday and was throwing up, I left him home. Thursday he got up with diarrhea, and vomiting so he stayed home the rest of the week. Mom ended up catching the flu along with John, I've been lucky so far just paranoid that I might get it.

Update: Lisa came home today around 2p.m. she called to let us know. She said she's headed to bed to get some rest, the hospital is the worst place to try to sleep.

No comments: