Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day with Family

Mamaw coming for turkey dinner.
I didn't have my white balance fixed when I took these pictures, but I like them so I think I'll keep them anyway.

We had almost all the family with us today, except for Becky, Jerry, John and Chelsea. Even though you can see her in between, she didn't stay. We had alot of food and were very happy when we were able to eat.



We were so stuffed from dinner we had to wait extra time before we had desert. Dad was nice enough to let me get this picture of him without one of his faces. After this we went into the living room and was listening to Michael play his guitar. We got mamaw to sing for us, she sang amazing grace, some of when the saints go marching in. After mike left mamaw would join lisa as she randomly sang some christmas songs.


Mom just couldn't wait, she had to get her tree out and get it put up tonight. Lisa put it up and got the lights on and then sit down and let mom put the ornaments on.





No comments: