Saturday, February 21, 2009

Prayers Needed

We got our snow storm that was expected, when it came it came hard. Young people sure don't like to listen to old people, they think they know it all. Chelsea and her cousin were heading to a concert about an hour or two away, halfway there they were in a car accident. I told her not to go that the roads were to bad, Vanessa even told her she shouldn't be going. I'm sitting home waiting for John to get there, I'm making phone calls and giving directions. The information I have received was that the girls were on a 2 lane road there was a car coming towards them and someone lost control and it became a head on collision. The girls were taken to the hospital, Chelsea was complaining that it hurts when she breathes, and it hurts to raise her head and her teeth were messed up.



This is the information I've recieved so far, once John gets there I may find out other information.


Update: Chelsea called about 8:30 tonight and they were getting ready to leave the hospital. She has no broken bones just bruised really bad. She's having problems with her teeth so we may have to get her into a dentist on emergency.

No comments: