Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Good Day


Alex and I went shopping today for John, it's his birthday. After that I went to get my hair trimmed but the stylist wouldn't be until 1 p.m. so we had 2 hrs to waste. We went to walmarts then I took him to Arbys for lunch, then we went to the bible book store and looked around, then it was time to go back to the beauty shop. After the beauty shop we went an played putt putt, Alex won the first 9 holes I won the 2nd 9 holes. After putt putt he went on the go carts. Before heading home we stopped at DQ and then a bakery by the house we got John a huge cup cake shaped like a mouse. While at this bakery I couldn't resist getting me a slice of my favorite cake (tres leche) mmmmm...

P.S. I would like to wish Jack Hounshell a Happy Birthday... Today is his birthday also.

No comments: