Monday, November 02, 2009

An Interesting Sunday

I tried cooking dinner yesterday evening and it just wasn't working out. First I peeled potatoes and put them on to cook, ended up cooking them dry and burnt. Then I put on some noodles, got to doing something and almost burnt them, They cooked a little to dry. I started a fire in the wood burner yesterday to get the chill off the house. To end the day at about 1 a.m. I seen the fire trucks, I thought the house next door was on fire. I jumped out of bed to go look and make I didn't have to get us out of the house. As I was making my way, the firemen were banging on my front door. Someone called because the smoke was filling the neighborhood, they just made sure it was a wood burning stove and that there was no smoke in the house, then off they went.

No comments: