Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Day With Dad

Alex has been wanting to go with his dad to where he cuts wood. Today he took him with him, he wasn't going to be there long because most of the morning it rained. So John, Alex and Misty (dog) went, John doesn't go anywhere without his dog. After cutting wood he let Alex go fishing and he caught 3 fish, but threw them back. These pictures were taken with John's cell phone. While John and Alex were gone Mom & I went out shopping, Mom had a coupon for fashion bug. She didn't find her anything so she gave me the coupon and of course I found something, I bought a shirt for $1.65 I love a good deal. After that mom and I had lunch and came home and enjoyed peace and quiet.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Tell Alex congrats on his fish. Sounds like you did get a good deal. We all like things like that. Enjoy the day with Mom tomorrow.

Sbrewer said...

Tell Alex we said, "Way to GO" Looks like he had a great day!