Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Guess who's 40

Today was Dianes birthday she turned the big40. We planned a family get together just to rub it in that she getting up there in age. She wasn't very happy with us, We got help from Danny & Curt to get her over to mom & dads house. The plan was they were taking her out to eat for her birthday, and were coming over to get mom & dad to go with them. Then SUPRISE! we had a banner hanging from the back porch with alot of number 40's hanging from it. You could tell by her face she wasn't very happy with us. I guess all our efforts were in vain.


She hid behind Amanda and wouldn't come out.








I like this one of mom, I don't know what kind of look shes giving me. We grilled burgers and dogs, and mom fixed a few side dishes. Since I couldn't get any pictures with Diane, here is Alex holding one of the over 40 balloons . Since Diane was upset with us and her attitude was pretty bad when she first came over. She said she didn't want her picture taken, although I did get her into a picture, I thought I should cut her out. I got a picture of her cake with all the old age gadgets on it. Mom and I went together and got her a really nice candle and flower centerpiece, and we attached a 40 sucks sucker. Lisa and her family got her a really funny dog. I looks like its digging, it will bark and stomp its back leg then it passes gas it means ya old fart.
When Diane took it home and showed her dog, and when the toy began stomping its leg their dog ran away.




No comments: