Friday, March 16, 2007

Field Trip Day



For the last couple days I've had to teach this 2nd grade class. The teacher had a death in the family, and didn't leave any lesson plans. Which meant I had to do the best I could with last weeks lesson plans. This is my group of kids posing outside of the Detroit Historical Museum.
There was 3 classes that went, I got off my bus and went onto the other bus and got this picture of Alex trying to duck out of the picture.




One of our stops was at a Beaver, we had a good lesson on the Michigan Beaver. He even had a beaver skin that the kids got to touch. He also had the skull of the beaver with it's teeth and they got to feel how sharp the teeth were.



I didn't get to be with Alex during the tour, but I was able to see him a couple times during the day, which I took advantage and got his pictue.



No comments: