Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Sick Little Puppy


Alex has been sick all week, he missed school on Monday, there was no school on Tuesday or Thursday. He's had a fever hasn't been able to keep anything down, his body turned red, and he had dizzy spells. I took him to the Dr. today and found out he has Strep throat with Scarlet fever and an ear infection. I guess I'll keep him home the rest of this week, next week we have no school due to Easter Break. I want him to be able to enjoy the week off without being sick.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

What a sweet LITTLE PUPPY...
Hope he gets to feeling better real soon and enjoys his spring break.

Sbrewer said...

Tay showed me a video of Alex on Chelsea's myspace! It was so cute! Hate to hear he is so sick! Sounds like what I had!

Judy said...

The VP's son at work came down with Scarletina - must be trying to make a come back.