Thursday, April 12, 2007

Field Trip

We had a field trip today, I wasn't going but the teacher told me she didn't have any parents going, so I volunteered. We went to the historical museum. It showed us alot of history about Michigan, also about dinosaurs/fossels, and MI waterfowl which we didn't have time to see.



In the native american display of the museum, they had this canoe and vistors are allowed to get it. So almost the whole class got into it, only 2 aren't in the teacher and another student. If you look you can see Alex in the back on the right side.





I just had to get into the canoe.




This display is that of a dinosaur tooth, it's just one tooth, and it is the back molar.






As we were ending the tour of the museum, I had him stand in front of this display, I didn't read the sign but I think it is some type of tree and rocks.










This was the bus ride home.

No comments: