Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just another day in da hood

Today I had a 1/2 day of school, lucky for me I was home to see all the excitment. Once again the dog was barking. I went to check, there was alot of commotion going on across the street. So being the nosy neighbor I decided to watch & listen. People were yelling, teenagers running in and out, bricks being carried into the house and breaking windows from the inside. A gang of boy were doing alot of damage to an apartment I guess they robbed the residents also. My dad walked to the store, all I could think about was an older man walking into a bunch of kids doing wrong and them going after him. So I went looking for him, and I seen more boys coming putting bandanas around their face. I seen a cop on the main road (guarding a big huge hole) I told him what was going on. After I got my dad and headed home there were a gang of boys in red hoodies lined up against the auto store, with 7 police cars. While listening from my back door, I found out that the people who lived there were home when this was going on.

Is'nt it wonderful in da hood

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

And your HUSBAND won't get you all out of there! ! ! ! !