Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

It was a quite Memorial day, didn't do very much. Lisa came over and that was it. Two of her girls went to someone's house to swim, Mike has been in Ohio since friday. Jessica worked, Chelsea is at Johns' parents and Diane and her family stayed home and are entertaining his parents. Here's Lisa laying out relaxing in the sun; I did the same thing and now I'm PINK and in PAIN. But it felt good while I was out there.

Dad cooking hot dogs on the grill, I had John fire up his grill so he could cook the hamburgers.


I decided to try out a feature on my camera so I told Alex to just move around alot. I had taken pictures before with a continous shoot button, but it was blurry. It only took me a long time to figure out that I should put it on action when using a continous shoot. It turned out with no blur.







I sat out in the sun today, since it's been the only nice day when I have a day off. Alex walked by so I decided to snap a picture of us. No more close ups for me. YUK! I take awful pictures.


Mom and dad getting their food, dad as usual drowning everything in pepper.





here's mom having desert and just being silly since I had my camera.






No comments: