Monday, August 20, 2007

Chelsea's Apartment

Here's the entrance way to her apartment, there's 8 girls to an apartment, 2 bedrooms connected by a bathroom. There's a living room and dinning room and a small kitchen. There is also another bathroom in hallway with just a toilet and sink.
Boy she sure looks happy, especially knowing she's not coming back to michigan.

The girls got the upstairs apartment, the apartments were very nice.

Here she is getting upset that I'm still taking pictures she's just telling me to stop. I stopped but I pulled out my video camera and started taking videos.



I guess she's settled in now, she's been hanging out at the pool. Chelseas meet a few other people from Michigan. Chelsea found her a pet, she found a itty bitty turtle she said it's the size of her fingertip, she has it in her room.
Chelsea will be working at the Magic Kindom park, she'll be working one of the drink carts outside, Daneeka got an inside job. Chelsea said she won't be working the same cart all the time, they'll put her on different ones.



No comments: