Saturday, August 18, 2007

On the way to Florida

It was such a long trip down, just to long for me. The 2 girls sleep almost all the way down.
Here they are at B.K. for lunch; as you can see Chelsea doesn't want her picture taken.


I tried again to get her picture but she keeps covering her face.

We spent Monday night at a hotel in Kennesaw, Georgia which is about 20 miles before Atlanta. It was soooooo hot as we traveled the temp stayed over 100. Alex couldn't wait to get into the pool. He was there until the pool closed. Me on the other hand couldn't wait to climb into bed. Chelsea and Daneeka stayed up half the night. It's no wonder they slept through Ohio, Kentucky, Tennesse & part of Georgia.


1 comment:

Sbrewer said...

I can't believe she didn't want her picture taken! Isn't that like a world record or something? HA! Glad you guys made it there and back! Sure am glad it wasn't me at this time of year! SOOOOO HOT! I can't imagine how hot it was there when it has been so unbelievably hot here!!! FIVE MONTHS!! Wow, that is a long time!
Hope she has a good time. Wish I had done something like that when I was her age! How great that would have been!