Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Studio Pix

As of Wednesday night my photography class is over. During these few weeks the instructor was showing us some different styles of lighting. I thought this was really cool. This was done during the class , but I would love to try it on my own to see if I could get the same effect. Since class is over I don't believe we're allowed to go back into the studio. I even tried my hand at doing kids, this little girl is the daughter of one of Chelsea's childhood friends. The little girl is 2yrs old, I found children take a little more effort and patience. Everytime I got her positioned correctly and I then got into position she was moved.
I thought this picture was so innocent, I had her sitting and was getting ready to take the picture when the mother asked if they could use the flowers. As soon as she gave her the flower she smelled it, so I snapped the picture. I saw the sweet innocence of a child.

No comments: