Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Truck

John took Friday off work he came and got the truck, his intentions were to stock up on wood for me and Alex. It didn't work out that way. He loaded the truck with wood and was on his was to Detroit when the fuel pump finally broke down and quit working. I told him what the truck was doing; why do men wait til the last minute before they do anything. Now I'm without a vehicle, it's a good thing I walk to work everyday.







Now when he gets the fuel pump fixed, He'll need to fix the water pump because thats been leaking for a long time. It's a good thing it broke down when he was driving it instead of me, now maybe he'll fix it all.



1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Most men, my hubby included, think women have no idea what they are talking about. If it had broken down with you, then it would have been something you did. That's the way they are...