Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Snowing Again

Not to much to report, except it's snowing. It started before school was out, and of course I'd made plans to go out grocery shopping for Chelsea. I went anyway even though it was snowing, after that I picked Alex and me up a pizza. Then I headed down to the college, It had quit snowing where I was at (only about 7 miles from Detroit). Once I got into Detroit it was still snowing and it was about 2 hrs after we left school. Well the second freeway I had to take was backed up and slow moving; It took about 10 mins to go a mile. It looks like nothing has been done to the roads; even the freeways were snow covered and you couldn't find the lane lines. Once I got home there was the task of shoveling snow, I did the front and back walks for myself and mom & dad.

I say if it's going to snow we need to get at least 6 inches, so we can have a day off school. :)

No comments: