Thursday, January 11, 2007

Just Because

I'm so happy that my friends and family are getting new houses but it upsets me because I'm still stuck in this LITTLE starter house. If we wait too much longer no one is going to give a loan to a first time home buyer who's at social security age. So here's just a little tour of my falling apart house.
This pictures shows a board that has to be there because coming out of my kitchen into dining room the floor is about to fall through.
This is in my kitchen on one side of the room as you can see it's peeling and falling apart.

This is the other side of the kitchen and it's worse, this is where it leaks when it rains a good steady rain.


This is the laundry room another part where the ceiling is falling apart, and it leaks as well.


Here is another part of the floor that is week and we had to put a board on the floor, so it won't fall through.
We also need a roof, 20yrs and nothing has been done to it, so you can imagine how bad of a shape it's in, Then the windows in the house were probably the first and only windows ever put in the house. My dad has done a few things but I don't feel that he should keep up the maintance since he's letting us live here.


This picture is of my truck? Well you see I have been told since we've had this that it's not mine and I lucky I get to drive it. So I guess I'm very greatful that I do get to drive it. I am aware that I have nothing in life except my children and a few material things that I have aquired myself. I do get reminded of this often, so I'm not to forget it.


I love Chelsea very much, and I guess in her own way she loves me too, but she acts like she hates and I can never do anything right. She's just like her father.



Sometimes I feel that the only person on this earth that loves me is my son Alex, he tells me all the time and always gives me hugs and kisses. I hope he doesn't grow up and act like he hates me like the others do.
Good luck to every one who is getting a new house, I am very happy for you just wish it was me also.







2 comments:

Judy said...

I feel your pain literally. I believe we could start a support group for upset and frustrated women. They would flock to join. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Sbrewer said...

Same here! Just remember receiving material things doesn't mean 'happiness'. I know it helps but in the end does it really? I personally am afraid I have made the biggest mistake of my life. OH yeah, besides marrying the man I am with now! LOL! You are soooo in my prayers! How bout the three of us grab our children and disappear!