Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Old Man's Day

Today is Dad's 66th birthday and we got together and had pizza and cake & ice cream. Dad got a small digital camera for his birthday, mom gave it to him before his birthday and we showed him how to use it. Here's dad opening his cards and alex close by.









Just a pic of mom & lisa setting around. I went and picked up Chelsea from the dorm so she can join us for the little get together. Here she is with her pizza acting silly for the camera.



Alex got my camera and wanted to take some pictures, so he got this one of me & mom just sitting around. He also took this one of Chelsea & Vanessa sitting on my treadmill, Vanessa has the oddest expression on her face, sorta looks like a confused puppy.

Alex also took this one of Becky, she also wasn't feeling well today. He tried to get one of Michael but he wouldn't cooperate.



We went to Baskin Robbins and got a birthday & anniversary ice cream cake.



Here's dad using his birthday present and taking pictures of his cake.
Here's mom and dad blowing out their anniversary candles.






I always seem to get mom doing silly faces, she'll probably hurt me for posting them.
Chelsea Just being silly
After all the pizza and ice cream cake, I got this picture of Dad & Lisa relaxing. Lisa claims she was only resting her eyes and wasn't sleeping.




1 comment:

Sbrewer said...

I didn't know it was uncle Louie's birthday! Did someone call and remind mamaw? Did she talk to him that day? I would have told her to call him if I had known! She never mentioned it! I heard her talking to Dorothy either yesterday so Dorothy did u remind her?? AAHH!! I feel so bad