Saturday, February 03, 2007

Burrrrr!






It's very cold out today and it's going to be that way for the rest of the week. That means we have a house guest for at least a few days. Her favorite spot is close to the wood burner, which is where she is in this picture. Her and I are the only ones home right now. John left, and Alex is next door bugging mom and dad. Last I heard he was having mom playing puzzles with him. I can only imagine what my mother is saying, (probably wishing I'd come and take him home).
I've got lots of things to do but just can't make myself do them. Sounds like the wind is up an looks like it's snowing pretty good.



It hasn't been snowing long, but it looks like whiteout conditions outside.


1 comment:

Judy said...

Hey Deb! I've got a great book for you to read it's called Codependent No More How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring For Yourself by Melody Beattie. I have found that it has been a real eye opener as to why we act the way that we do. My psychologist told me to read this and it would be of help. It is really worth the read. It might give you some insight into the funk that you've been in, just like I've been.