Sunday, October 14, 2007

32nd Anniversary Dinner

Today I went to visit mom & dads' church. It was their 32nd anniversary. There was dinner after the church service, which was a great opportunity to get pictures.
There's Steve the song leader & adult sunday school teacher.

The lady in green is Barb and the one who helped mom. She wasn't feeling to good today.

Paul & Tonia it was great to see them.

Here's mom waiting to chew her food until I take the picture. I should've made her wait a little longer.


Here's Ron at the food table again, I counted 3 trips.






This is Debbi and granddaughter
Jayden.



Here's Kathy the preacher's better half.





Ahh! Ron eating, don't remember which serving 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
Barb said I had to get my picture taken, so she took it a couple times because my little brat keep putting his head in front of my face.

Here's the preacher, notice the big smile on his face. It not because the food was great. It's because my camera came up missing. I was searching frantically for it well guess who took it. I'm not going to say but I think the smile says it all.

No comments: