Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Chelsea Update

This girl is so crazy you wont believe what she done today. I was home for lunch when she called, she couldn't wait to tell us she had just went skydiving. Although she had an instructor attached to her, that would not be enough for me to jump out of an airplane.In this picture above she found these guys (mexicans) and had to get a picture with them, sends us the picture and says she feels like she's at home now. Just as I said above the girl is crazy.
Oh how sweet she's having tea at mickeys place.

Here she is and her roommate getting into one of his roommates clothes. I sure hope he wasn't offended, if he knew anything about it.


I must be nice going to the beach when your family is at home wearing their jackets and turning on the heat.



Here she is in her mickey ears.








They love ice cream. Especially if it's free.

No comments: