Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy Month

It's been a busy month so far and it's only just begun. I got myself into making santa skirts for 5 girls at school, for the christmas program. The only thing is I don't sew, but I've been working on that this week. I've also done santa pictures at the school which is very stressful, I'm worried that something gonna go wrong. I took the pictures in today and got them back today, so for the last couple hours I've been sorting pictures. I have to get out and do some christmas shopping this weekend, I'm getting behind.
This is one of the santa pictures I did, I chose her to show off because I just love her red hair. Santa is the brother of a good friend from work, a good family that John & I grew up with. He wasn't going to do it at first but after he thought about it he changed his mind. The school has been doing fundraisers this year to get money to repair some things in the school, and this was one of the fundraisers they talked me into doing.

No comments: