Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Storm


We're getting our snow storm, Christmas vacation started a day early. No school HURRAY!!! everyone was praying for a snow day.

I got out about 7:30 this morning to shovel. I did the back yard, then dad came out with his snow blower and did the front. The picture below is the sidewalk and the accumlation of snow we have so far.


Look who came out without a coat to check out the snow. Mamaw knew it was Louie and Debbie out there in the snow. Mom said that mamaw told her Debbie needs a scarf on. When I came in mamaw came to me laughing and told me my hair is frozen that I should've had a scarf on.



I took this picture of all these vehicles out on the road, someone forgot to tell them it's snowing they should be at home. We knew this was coming but it didn't start til about 5:oo a.m. but when it came it came quick. By the time dad and I were done clearing the snow it started sleeting and snowing at the same time.

No comments: