Monday, December 29, 2008

The House



I took Mom, Dad, Mamaw and Lisa to Johns new house. We took sandwiches and chips and had a picninc inside. They gathered their chairs in front of the window so they could watch whats going on in the yard. Mamaw then told how I should decorate the house. She told me she wouldn't put no curtains on the window maybe a valance, that way we could set and watch out the window.
I showed mamaw a room I'm fixing up so she could stay with me awhile, she said don't make her a room she already has a house.

Dad and Alex went for a walk out in the yard and I tried to get a good shot but I only had my little camera. By the time we got home mamaw said that she would come and stay a week with me, under one condition, I have to take her back home. Then she said she might stay a couple weeks or longer, then she made sure I had a shower and bathroom close by her room. She made me feel sad, she told me she was sure gonna miss me when I moved.

No comments: