Saturday, July 25, 2009

At the Park

Summer school is finally over with. I'm so glad, I only have 4weeks vacation until I have to go back to work. Alex had to go to work with me friday(chelsea went canoeing). He said he had fun, because it was just a day of packing up and cleaning the room. Afterwards we went to the park for a ride/walk. Diane and Amanda was there riding so Alex took off with them and I was alone.
They're finished and waiting on me, I had a hard time walking friday. It felt like my foot was getting worse. I go back to food Dr. tuesday and if the medicated bandage didn't work my only 2 options left are therapy or surgery. (I don't feel as though it worked)
On my last time around the park I seen this rabbit, he sat an watched me get my camera out and turn it on, and as soon as I was ready to take the picture he decides to leave.

Not much further down was this little guy. I had to get my camera back out and by the time I was ready to take the picture 3 flew away, I was only able to get one of him. I decided to carry my camera the rest of the way around in case I seen something else, well of course nothing else happened.



No comments: