Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just some pictures


Mom came over sat on the steps and talked for awhile. This is unusual so I snapped this picture for proof.









Alex and I go to the park and ride bikes and walk. We rode around the other side of the park, we stopped and got this picture of a duck either keeping cool or taking a shower.


we stopped and
took a water break.



Alex and I went to John's house yesterday and did some cleaning. It took me most of the day to do the kitchen and bathrooms. I did some straighting up and rearranging in the other rooms. After dinner I walked around the house looking at the landscaping. This picture is in front of the house YUCK! The only thing in this flower bed I like is the black-eyed Susan's. If its up to me everything is outta there.



This is just a picture looking off the back deck while I was barbecuing. If it was up to me I'd get rid of the pond also. Nothing but a breading ground for mosquitos. You cannot be out in the yard without getting attacked.





When Alex got onto this swing his arm was covered with mosquitos.






This is just a picture
looking to the side of
the yard.







Alex and I were on the dock looking into the water. We seen alot of fishes swimming by this is just one of them.






No comments: