Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Day at the Zoo

Alex's class went on their last field trip of the year, and it was to the Detroit Zoo. Chelsea went on this trip also. I couldn't go because we had testing to finish up on the hispanic kids, and data to enter into the computer so I stayed and got most of that done.This is the bus ride to the zoo, Chelsea got the boys to make monkey faces.

This is them on the train ride at the zoo.

Here is Alex and a couple of his classmates, the boy in the red jacket always wants his picture taken. Whenever I come around with my camera, he runs to me and wants me to take his picture.






Chelsea got a picture of a peacock walking around the streets of the zoo.







Here is the Polar Bear exhibit, this is at the beginning before you go into the tunnel where the bears swim over top of you.


The kids in the tunnel watching the Polar Bears and Seals swimming







Here is one of the bears swimming around.


Here's a picture of the whole class at the zoo.


This little girl; for some reason really liked Chelsea, on the boat trip she wanted to stay around Chelsea.

No comments: