Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Class Project

I have a class project to do which involves using the bulb function and taking night shots. I'm not sure if they came out right because I don't think they're supposed to blur. I used a tripod but I didn't have a cable remote so I had to hold onto the camera and maybe that caused the blur. This picture is of the Ambassador Bridge (Bridge to Canada). This is it without the flash.
The teacher gave instructions on how to set the camera. In this shot I had to hold down the shutter for 30 seconds, then release the shutter to take the picture.
This picture is where I have to hold down the shutter for 1 minute then release it.

This picture I had to hold down the shutter for 2 minutes, it lets in a lot more light. It's cold out and I didn't have the cable so I got blur.
In this picture I had to change the setting and redo the picture, this time I started at 1 minute.
This picture is held open for 2 minutes. I was supposed to do another one holding the shutter open for 4 minutes. It was cold and I wasn't about to continue for another 4 minutes.
Maybe I'll try this again after it warms up, I guess something to practice on until I can accomplish it.


No comments: