Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Vanessa & Chelsea





I went to the studio again and tried by myself to do different shots. I had different poses to try but when I got there I forgot what to do. I guess I need to take my paper with poses on it so I can know what to do. Above I used a dk pink gel, the light stand was broke so I couldn't aim high to get the pink up more.



Vanessa in a basic portrait pose. There's a couple with Chelsea and Vanessa together. They wanted to do silly things, I wanted to get something for a class project. I tried working with the mirror again, first it's not wide enough, and second there is no stand for it. Therefore I had to be careful so that it wouldn't come out like a funhouse mirror.




I tried to get an inocent picture so I thought using this flower would be cute.




I posed her the other way with out the filler light so I could get a different effect.

1 comment:

Sbrewer said...

I'm getting ready to have some family photos made! Looks like you need to get here soon to take our pictures instead.