Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Winter Won't Leave!


Yesterday it started snowing just before 6 p.m. and it snowed and it snowed until 7 a.m. We ended up with 6 inches, and a day off school. I went out shopping today at the new Walmarts store, it was their grand opening. The only bad thing was the parking, the plows had piled mountians of snow all over and you really couldn't tell where the parking spots were.
The trucks were still out plowing the roads when I was out. Then I
got into a traffic jam for a good 40 minutes, it was backed up for at least 2-3 miles it was all due to truck traffic going to Canada what a headache. Alex did get out to enjoy the snow, the second picture he's showing me his wet behind. According to the news we have more snow coming, I really am ready for something other than snow or ice.

No comments: