Monday, October 09, 2006

It's Official

There was a bit of a delay in starting my new job, but today it became offical. It takes Det. Board of ED a long time to do anything, especially when it comes to doing any type of work, all they had to do was verify my offical transcripts. I walked into work today and was told it's offical and sent me to a room. I'm used to coming home and John leaving for work shortly afterwards and I had time to my self, I would get diner started before school got out. School don't get out until 4:10p so by the time I got home and the dinner thing is over with, so is most of the day. It'll take a little while to get myself on a schedule.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

So glad for you. I check your blog everyday just to see what is going on.
Post a pic or 2 when you have time. I know I don't do much writing either. Again Congratulations...

Judy said...

Congratulation on the finalization of the job. New routines take about 21 days to get into then you'll have no problem. Enjoy your time at school.

Sbrewer said...

Congrats Debbie! Just hang in there!!