Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Slow Learner

Well this week I have decided to come to grips with reality. I know I will never get a nice bigger house out of this city. I have been holding onto things hoping to put into a house, which is obvious I'll never have, so I guess I'll get rid of some things a little at a time. I've had an extra full size mattress and I've decided to give it to Vanessa. Vanessa is a good girl and she appreciates things unlike the others ( and that includes my daughter) who wont take hand-me-downs. Vanessa has good christian values; she's involved with the church and loves being apart of church things. There is not a person that she meets that she doesn't invite to church. I sure hope she stays that way. I know she's a teenage girl and she's bound to turn waco like the rest of them.
I've also got a queen size mattress that was a hand-me-down to me, so I'm ready to hand it onto someone else. I can't have things around reminding me of something I'll never have, maybe someone can get some use of it before it rots. I was told a long time ago that they would never buy me a house with their money, I guess he's holding true to his word.
I just love my mother she's always there to help. I have to move all kinds of furniture around just to move out and in the mattress. Alex got snap happy with the camera while we were moving this very heavy mattress. He really got happy when he got our behinds. I've included some pictures he took, they came out a little fuzzy but he tried.

2 comments:

Sbrewer said...

boy do i have a few things to say about 'him'. it's your house! sell it and move out! or if it still belongs to uncle louie have him kick the big guy out! you have a good job now and can do it on your own! go for it! ugh! men!!!

Judy said...

I know how you feel. I have had my shares of disappointments with promises and expectations of the way that things should be.

Know that you are in my prayers.