Sunday, October 29, 2006

Our Church Anniversary Dinner

We had dinner at the Church today celebrating 31 years, I was able to get pictures of most of the people who were there. Above is one of the elderly ladies at church giving me the finger (pinky finger).


Below is Steve our song leader and the adult sunday school teacher. I tried getting people with food going into their mouth, but every one was to wise for me. Or I wasn't sneaky enough.
Below is Ron our bus driver, and a good hearted man who would do anything thing for anyone. Usually he's at the beginning of the line, but today I think he was the end.

Below is Wanda a very sweet lady who was once a member. Today she came and joined us in the celebration. It was good to see her. Beside her in the white is Kathy our piano player and wife of the preacher. To the right is some more ladies from the church.
This young man is Josh, when I was teaching sunday school for the 6-8 year olds he was in my class. Now he's almost 18 in the 12th grade and going to graduate this year. Time sure has gone by quick. Beside him is his grandma, who's very proud of him.


Ron and Barb enjoying the food. A few young people in the church and Our Pastor Bill.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

See that you also got the brother (his back). Alex next to him looking straight at the camera. A couple of the people look familiar, but wouldn't know their names.